Adding Events to a Page
Details of Events can be added to any User-Created page on your site using the Content Editor.
- Go to the Page Hierarchy Editor and access the Page Editor of the Page you wish to add Event Details to.
- In the Content Editor, select the Add Events button .
- In the window that appears, select a display option
- Select which types of Events to show (See: Event Types)
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- A code will appear in the Content Editor. Click the Save Page button and then click View Live Page button and your Events display should be visible: